The world-leading connectivity solution that’s tailormade for Europe’s busy airspace.
A revolutionary network developed to meet the particular requirements of European skies. The first of its kind worldwide, the European Aviation Network combines satellite coverage with a complementary air to ground network to deliver cost effective, scalable capacity precisely where it’s needed across all 28 EU states. Developed in partnership with Deutsche Telekom, the network will give European aviation a global advantage.
- World’s first integrated satellite and air to ground connectivity network
- High speed in-the-air as on-the-ground Wi-Fi
- High capacity, low operating costs, pan-European coverage
- Guaranteed minimum data rate to all aircraft
- Easily scalable to expand with demand
We’re using an Ariane 5 rocket to launch our European Aviation Network satellite into space. The satellite will sit in orbit for the EAN, enabling even …
Later this year, an Ariane 5 rocket will take our newest EAN satellite up into orbit above the Earth. That, in itself, is amazing for both us and our …
Arianespace is set to launch Inmarsat’s EAN satellite in 2017. This will deliver inflight Wi-Fi to Europe’s airline passengers. Since 1980, Arianespace has …