The world-leading connectivity solution that’s tailormade for Europe’s busy airspace.
A revolutionary network developed to meet the particular requirements of European skies. The first of its kind worldwide, the European Aviation Network combines satellite coverage with a complementary air to ground network to deliver cost effective, scalable capacity precisely where it’s needed across all 28 EU states, plus Norway and Switzerland. Developed in partnership with Deutsche Telekom, the network will give European aviation a global advantage.
- World’s first integrated satellite and air to ground connectivity network
- High speed in-the-air as on-the-ground Wi-Fi
- High capacity, low operating costs, pan-European coverage
- Guaranteed minimum data rate to all aircraft
- Easily scalable to expand with demand